Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Destiny Denver NC contact information & Orlando 09

Thank you to all of our friends, family and everyone who are supporting New Destiny Community Church (Denver, NC). Melissa and I are excited for all God is doing through us as we continue on the journey of church planting. I am missing my sweet wife Melissa as I am in Orlando FL. She was unable to get the time off work. But I am thankful God blessed me to be able to be at General Council of the Assemblies of God/Youth Fine Arts. It has only been a couple of days and God has already done an awesome work here in my home town.

Last night we attended an incredible Youth Service with thousands of Students. Jeff Deyo led worship and Pastor Vega brought an awesome message. Also, during worship I saw one of our students (from Lake Wylie Christian Assembly) Matthew Carico on the big screen numerous times as we were in a time of worship. Way to go Matthew to be right up front!!

Today, we saw some incredible fine arts students and Kayla Duran from Lake Wylie Christian Assembly recieved a Superior with Honors score (highest rating)! Way to bring it Kayla Duran with your short sermon. We are proud of all of our students from LWCA. As New Destiny Community Church moves forward, we plan to take part in exciting events such as General Council and Fine Arts.

Continue to pray for Melissa and I.

Blessings,


Michael A. Teeter
Lead Pastor

h 704-947-3829
c 803-448-5699

New Destiny website: newdestinydenver.org

church address:
137 Cross Center Road #252
Denver NC 28037

home address:
7850 Bud Henderson Rd
Huntersville NC 28078

email: pastormteeter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment