Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




On behalf of New Destiny Community Church, we would like to thank everyone for your many prayers, support and encouragement. Melissa and I know that there is so much more in store for us and New Destiny. He is in control. He has great God size dreams coming our way that He is preparing us for. We are so excited and filled with expectancy. I am so thankful for where God has brought me from and where He is taking us to! It is for such a time as this....for as we know, This Changes Everything! (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Blessings,

Mike Teeter
Pastor

New Destiny Community Church
newdestinydenver.org
704-947-3829
c 803-448-5699

***********************************************************************************
Here are just a few scriptures regarding being thankful:

Psalm 106
1 Praise the LORD.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Psalm 118
1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Philippians 4:4-6

4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


1 Thessalonians 5:18
18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.


Philemon 1:4-8 (New International Version)

Thanksgiving and Prayer

4I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, 5because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. 6I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. 7Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints.


2 Thessalonians 1:3-4

3We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing. 4Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring.

No comments:

Post a Comment